Website Micro Focus
Job Role: Automation QA Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama. Micro Focus is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can be themselves, have equal opportunities, and can perform at their best. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will be treated equally without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.