Website Micro Focus
Job Role: C++ Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built-in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have a clear advantage.
- Understand customer requirements/specifications working with product management and translate into detailed use cases
- Evaluate and recommend technology choices
- Accurately estimate and plan work items, and independently handle priorities in the accountable area of ownership
- Design and develop the use cases in a structured manner considering functional and non-functional requirements
- Review requirements, design, code, development & test strategies and plans.
- Lead development activities by working with various project stakeholders
- Understand the customer environment, deployments to aggressively troubleshoot and creatively resolve customer issues arising from the field
- Mentor junior team members on a domain, technology, and processes
- Ability to work with a global team, contribute to product/technology strategy and manage key stakeholders
- Inclined towards innovation, and actively plugged into evaluating emerging technologies/industry trends for the product betterment.
- Solid programming skills and in-depth understanding of C++, COM and C# language – SDK, third-party libraries & API
- Demonstrated strong debugging/unit testing skills using debugging tools/source code analysis
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- Experience on Agile/TDD methodologies
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
To apply for this job please visit jobs.microfocus.com.