Website Mentor Graphics
Company :Mentor Graphics
Job Role :Senior Software Quality Assurance
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Bangalore
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools business, having annual sales of about $800 Million. It is headquartered in the USA and is listed in NASDAQ (MENT).
Mentor Graphics has been present in India since 1997. At the beginning, there was only an R&D office in Bangalore. Today, Mentor Graphics has offices in Bangalore. Sales and Support services are offered for all Mentor products through these offices.
- The individual will be responsible for the testing (QA – quality assurance) of the Design to Silicon Division’s Defect Management set of products.
- Testing would involve the following: Test plan creation, Manual testing of functionality, Automation of all test cases developed.
- Performance testing.
- Regression testing.
- The individual will work closely with the R & D team and product marketing team to test all functionality developed by R&D and ensure that it effectively meet customer’s needs.
- Providing all stakeholders (R&D, Marketing etc.) with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
Developing all necessary scripts or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
The individual will be part of the Design to Silicon Divisions defect management QA/Testing team.
The defect management team develops software which reviews, automatically classifies defects on photomask, wafers used in manufacturing of IC’s.
- Proficiency in Windows/Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required.
- Must know a scripting language such as Perl, Tcl/Tk or Python.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- Knowledge of IC manufacturing process flows, tools is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit www.mentor.com.