Job Role: Java Developer
Menorah Personnel Management India Private Limited works with a vision to provide the best HR services to it’s business clients with utmost care and be the first of their choice. Menorah serves the client companies identifying the finest talents and connecting quality candidates with quality employers. It drives innovation to redefine the working world of the Human Resources. Menorah is based in Chennai, India and is one of the most trusted services as it is handled by real HRs. It has bright experienced professionals, highly dedicated and energy packed to work towards achieving excellence adhering to the delivery standards. Menorah provides solutions in Recruitment, Executive staffing, HR system set-up, Payroll, Compliance audit & advice and Training & Development. Dr.Daffine Joseph- Director is a strong Corporate HR Consultant with her PhD in Human Resource Managementl and has decades of experience in leading MNCs mainly the Manufacturing and Engineering at different capacities. She has expertise in designing HR systems and processes.
- Web service ,Spring Boot and DB
- Strong hands on experience with Web service ,Spring Boot and DB ( PostGre )
- Hands on experience in Java/J2EE & Spring framework, RestfulAPI, Web services & Hibernate
- Proficient working on agile/DevOps model, exp. with GITHub/JIRA/Rally/Unit Testing/ CI & CD using Jenkins
- Knowledge of AngularJs & HTML
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & communication skills
- Ability to work and deliver in fast changing environment
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.menorahpm.com.