Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
MDI NetworX, as a leading global provider of business management services, is committed to delivering exceptional services and solutions to health plans, benefit administrators, and networks to help them reduce operational costs, increase first-pass adjudication rates, and improve customer service. We work with our clients to develop comprehensive solutions to address their unique business challenges by utilizing decades of extensive domain expertise. We’re constantly refining our technologies and developing ideas to better serve our customers.
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Understanding of OOPS & OOD
- Win form, WPF/WCF (Introductory level)
- ASP .NET MVC 5.0 (Additional Advantage)
- ASP .NET Core 3.0
- MSSQL or MySQL Database
- Understanding of NuGet Packaging
- Design Pattern
To apply for this job please visit www.mdinetworx.com.