Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
From device to the cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away.
- Handle incoming requests for web pages to be coded as per the creative design and launched from stakeholders around the world: Japan, US, Brazil, Australia, APAC and Europe.
- Codify updated design for McAfee’s e-commerce cart as per creatives.
- Understanding of Adobe Target or similar tool for A/B testing and experience targeting is a plus
- Sit with User Experience, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to brainstorm things to test
- Take lead on the creative process and collaborate with a team of designers and developers to provide changes as needed.
- Build out page using components and templates inside of Adobe Experience Manager or any other CMS.
- Good understanding and knowledge of product website structure, taxonomy, and templates
- Experience and deep understanding with web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics is a big plus
- You must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with tools that improve the quality of web pages like Google Lighthouse
- Deep functional knowledge hands-on design experience on web services framework (REST or SOAP)
- You have authoring experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build the next-gen web pages
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcafee.com.