Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
From device to the cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
- Develop external and internal applications, tools, frameworks, and processes to be utilized in support org.
- Develop, implement, and execute automated tests, analyze and accurately report results, and provide sign off on product releases that meet the highest quality expectations.
- Work with Development and QA to understand test coverage and develop new automated tests as a result
- Participate in Design Reviews and Code Inspections
- Own the designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized test coverage
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to a closure
- Go to a technical person on the team and to outside product teams (Dev & QA). Must excel in both individual and group settings.
- Hands-on experience in Restful services Implementation in Java
- Junit, Mockito and Integration Tests
- Maven builds, Jenkins and Containerization using Docker
- Good on Debugging web applications using Tomcat / JBOSS Server
- Knowledge on MSSQL Server (preferable) or anyone database
- Better Understanding of ORM Models
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcafee.com.