Website Maveric Systems
Experience: 2+ years
Walk-in Date: 24 Aug 2019
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Started in 2000, Maveric Systems helps global banking and fintech leaders drive business agility through effective integration of development, operations, and quality engineering initiatives. Our strong banking domain competency combined with expertise across legacy and new age technology landscapes makes us a preferred partner for customers worldwide.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, JSP, EJB, Servlets, Web services, jboss, ESB.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, jbase, JDBC, SQL.
- Working knowledge with JMS Queues and setting connection factories.
- Expertise in UI technologies like HTML, JS, CSS, XML, X Query, XSL.
- Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Richfaces, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, etc).
- It is recommended to have professional certifications in one or more technical skills.
Maveric Systems Limited (Head Office),
Lords Tower, Block 1, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 1 & 2,
NP Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Thiruvika Industrial Estate,
Ekkatuthangal, Chennai – 600032.
To apply for this job please visit www.maveric-systems.com.