Website Manuh Solutions India
Job Role :Java Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :2 – 6 Years
Salary :Rs: 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Walk-In Date: 23 July – 27 July 2019
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Bangalore
Manuh Solutions delivers high-quality, high-value IT solutions to healthcare customers. We excel in analyzing, problem-solving and innovating and have a proven track record of customer satisfaction. Reference customers are available upon request.
Today’s challenging healthcare environment demands an experienced provider who can deliver innovative services and solutions that are cost-effective. Manuh Solutions has the experience and expertise to meet these needs, making us a preferred choice for our partners.
We accomplish this by working collaboratively with our partners to design and deliver services and solutions that address today’s healthcare IT challenges, tailoring our solutions to the specific needs of their organization. Manuh Solutions has been delivering high-quality, transformational IT solutions to healthcare customers for over 12 years.
At least 2 years of experience in application development (Java Web/Enterprise). Good understanding of OO techniques.
- Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JMX, JDBC, XML, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and Hybris[188.8.131.52], Groovy, Grails, Bootstrap, jQuery, Spring Boot, Webservices[SOAP/REST], Microservices.
- Operating Systems Windows 9X/2000/XP, UNIX and DOS.
- Languages C, C++, J2SE, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Development Tools Eclipse, TOAD, IntelliJ.
- Database Connectivity JDBC, Hibernate.
- Databases Oracle 10g.
- Configuration Tools Visual Source Safe 6.0,svn ,Jenkins,GIT.
- Domain Knowledge Healthcare, E-commerce, Manufacturing.
- Networking Routers, Hubs.
- Documentation Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Configuration Management Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
- Experience with architecture and design of complex industrial applications.
- Fluent with J2EE technologies, frameworks like JSF, Richfaces, etc.
- Strong DB and SQL knowledge.
- A strong desire to collaborate and work within a team.
- Ability to define requirements and work in a concept-to-design model.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Manuh Solutions India Pvt Ltd.,
No. 58, Arihant Chambers, Seshadripuram Main Rd,
1st R Block, Guttahalli, Bengaluru – 560020.
To apply for this job please visit www.manuhsolutions.com.