Job Role: Android Developer
Klizo Solutions was founded by Joseph Ricard, an American who has spent the past 10 years working in India, developing good teams and good processes. We have a team of over 40 people, and we develop high level technology in multiple frameworks.
Our clients and their success, comes first.
We are looking for an Senior Android Developer that knows native android development to help us build awesome apps that integrate with our services platform. The Android developer for the Mobile Team will report to the Mobile Development Manager. The Mobile group is responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new feature development to support consumer mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
- Work with our product team to build exciting new features for our customers.
- Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving issues/defects.
- Work with Release Engineering team in app deployment activities.
- Work with our UX team to implement pixel perfect designs and animations.
- Implement unit test cases as part of new feature development.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications.
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Experience of building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- Mobile application development experience at the user interface and system levels
- Experience designing and maintaining APIs
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with Android performance tools and optimization techniques
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 4+ years in software development experience
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit klizos.com.