Job Role: Graphic Designer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
We‘re looking for minds who match the phenomenal growth attitude of the company. Built on individual initiative, raw energy, and a go-getter attitude, we have a foosball table at the center of our discussions! They say you can judge the team by its refrigerator, well at KhataBook it’s always stocked. At KhataBook, we’re building utility solutions for the nation’s 60 million-strong SMBs sector. Our first offering – an Android App enabling businesses to digitally record the credit they extend to customers – went viral.
- Maintain crucial elements of branding across designs and products
- Understand the TG and be able to evolve the overall Design Style Guide according to the requirements of the company
- Graphic designing experience for a min of 1 year
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with the Adobe Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel draw, Pro, After-effects, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects for social media, print media, web, multimedia & Motion Graphics.
- Professionalism regarding time & deadlines.
- Developing creative ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns.
- Liaising with design/creative partners to keep them informed and to highlight any issues with any creatives.
To apply for this job please visit khatabook.com.