Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2-3 Years
KESDEE is the world’s largest financial e-Learning company. KESDEE’s e-learning catalog consists of 750 accredited e-Learning courses on various topics. In addition, KESDEE offers eCoaches, the web-based Tutorials for Certification Exams in Risk Management and Financial Analysis. KESDEE’s e-learning solutions are relevant for the providers of financial services, as well as for users, regulators and advisor’s of financial services. KESDEE’s e-learning courses are relevant for educational institutions in their certificate/ diploma/ degree programs.
- Very Strong in Core Java / J2EE fundamentals.
- Should have expertise in Struts.
- Should have hands-on experience in Java, J2EE frameworks and JBOSS.
- Very Strong Oracle Database Skills are essential.
- Should have Minimum of 2 years of experience into J2EE Development.
- Very good knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledge on SCORM is a plus.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability a must.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Knowledge on Mobile Application Development is a plus.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.kesdee.com.