Website Kadamba Technologies
Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Days: Monday – Saturday
Walk-in Time: 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Kadamba Technologies is a product and services company providing cost-effective end-to-end solutions that are of high quality based on integrated IT and BPO services through the practical application of software and technology. We focus on ensuring that our product or service adds considerable value to our customer’s business. Kadamba looks to set standards in the industry and be a forerunner in its domains of operation.
- Good knowledge of and deep experience in C#, ASP.Net and MVC (V 4.0 or later).
- knowledge and deep experience in MS SQL Server (2012 or later).
- Implemented RESTful APIs.
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Capability to understand requirements defined by business users.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Detail-Oriented – The position requires attention to detail, as a violation in company policy may result in failure to achieve compliance and ultimately losses in company revenue.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem-Solving – The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces.
- Diplomacy – Effectively handling difficult or sensitive issues by using tact, diplomacy and an understanding of organizational culture and climate.
Kadamba Technologies Pvt Ltd,
No 117, Citadel, 1st floor,
Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004.
Landmark: Diagonally opp to City Centre.
To apply for this job please visit www.kadamba.com.