Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
We are fundamentally reengineering the food and grocery value chain in India using technology, data science, and design. Our marketplace platform connects thousands of mom & pop grocery retailers -Kirana stores and supermarkets, with brands and staples producers, We offer a wide selection of high-quality staples, packaged foods, personal care, and home care products from all the leading brands, and staples producers.
- Help us communicate with the next billion people of India, who lack the reading literacy for any language and for whom, visuals act as the primary mode of communication
- Help us translate the information into a visually consumable form for our customers
- Be able to use the user-centered design processes and be able to continuously refine the design language that best works for our users.
- I would be the one who can help us in setting the design language for all communication to our target audience across both digital and print media.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, visual communication, from top tier institute or equivalent professional experience required
- 0-2 years of proven professional experience as a graphic designer, visual communication designer or equivalent
- Experience in the graphic design of marketing and branding collaterals
- Ability to create visually pleasant digital & print compositions for our mobile app, illustrations, marketing, and business collaterals
- Strong portfolio with prior work experience preferably in e-commerce or any consumer-facing digital product
- Expert knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Ability to be organized with the creation and delivery of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment of an early-stage startup
To apply for this job please visit jumbotail.com.