Website JP Morgan
Job Location: Hyderabad
We pride ourselves on our company culture based upon our core values. These five reasons articulate the firmwide promise that we deliver to our employees. As one of the largest global financial institutions, you’re helping millions of people & businesses to plan and reach their financial goals. Whether you’re working on Agile teams or you’re testing and learning from new projects, your ideas and innovations will be embraced by our teams and managers.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Manage performance, appraisal of team members, Hiring of new team members
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Providing Team leadership and guidance on day to day basis.
- Proficiency in Mainframes, COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, DB2
- Experience with mainframe tools such as Xpeditor, Fileaid, CA7, CHANGEMAN
- Experience in distributed System technologies like Java/J2EE/Spring is a plus.
- Computer programming and coding. Anandkumar says this is one of the fundamental soft engineering skills.
- Software development.
- Object-oriented design (OOD)
- Software testing and debugging.
- Problem-solving and logical thinking.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Debug your resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jpmorganchase.com.