Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai
The rapid changes driven by technology and regulation mean that global capital markets have never been more complex or costly to navigate than today. Itiviti combines innovation with deep domain expertise to help market participants address these challenges and maintain their focus on business growth. We enable firms to turn market dynamics and complexity into business opportunities, to capture tomorrow.
- Working directly with our developers to investigate the working of product features and analysis of bugs.
- Working with exchanges on testing of new functionality and market upgrades.
- Potential requirement to travel to other offices, and customer sites.
- QA experience with basic Java or other OOP programming skills
- Hands-on experience on automation QA
- Understanding of financial markets, exchanges and financial instruments (options, futures, and stocks)
- An interest in working with and servicing clients
- Basic knowledge of Linux, and SQL
- Be a motivated team player, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Stress resistant.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like Python, BASH, etc.
- Major programming languages like Java or C, C++ (even though the role is not a developer role).
- Automated testing tools, especially those relevant to Capital Markets – Selenium, VeriFIX, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itiviti.teamtailor.com.