Website Insolutions Global
Job Role: Oracle Developer
Established in 2004, ISG is a fintech pioneer and trusted full service payments provider with operations across Africa, the Middle East and India. ISG partners with acquirers, issuers and card scheme networks processing, reconciling and settling billions of transactions annually. We enable participants within the payments ecosystem, including acquirers, issuers, networks, consumers and partners, to build and strengthen trust among each other. As each participant’s trusted status grows, commerce becomes more frictionless and effortless, contributing to a vibrant economy. Over the last 17 years, ISG has become deeply trusted by consumers, businesses and partners. We believe our technologies, including our new cloud based “Payments-as-a-Service”, will continue to strengthen trust in this digital era.
- Monitor of servers and system logs
- Analysis of payments transactions
- Preparation and submission of reports
- Assist developers with executing DML & DDL commands.
- Assist deployment of patches
- As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be a key member of the Database Group responsible for providing overall database support with concentration in back-end programming.
- The PL/SQL Developer will be responsible to properly maintain source code sets and necessary technical documentation, and assist the DBA’s in overall database maintenance.
- In this role, you’ll leverage your knowledge of Oracle database development and be instrumental in the successful implementation of our browser-based, enterprise software product.
- Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third party tools.
- Experience with Oracle Version 10g, 11g, 12c
- Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning,
- Ensure that database programs are in compliance with V3 standards.
- Hands on development using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Performance tune SQL’s, application programs and instances.
- Evaluation of new and upcoming technologies.
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and/or related discipline required.
- Master’s degree in same or similar a plus
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit insolutionsglobal.com.