Job Location: Bangalore
At IQVIA, we are committed to advancing human health and delivering real value and outcomes for customers and patients. We view each day as another opportunity to find new solutions and enable the next breakthrough. IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and contracts research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to delivering unique and actionable insights.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Possess fine-tuned analytical skills and be very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well with a variety of colleagues from different aspects of the work environment and execute testing scenarios and scripts to verify requirements within system functional specifications and user requirements.
- Create test cases based on how users will use the product (PQ).
- Possess exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to work on distinct tasks within the ext of a broader system
- Ensure quality compliance and adherence to a testing methodology C45
- Knowledge and understanding of the CSV and SLC processes adopted by Quintiles
- Knowledge of ETL/ SQL testing is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iqvia.com.