Website Into Lap
Job Title : Hybrid Mobile App Developer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 1 Year
Location : Kolkata
Company Profile :
Intolap.com has fundamentally risen because of the hankering for IT benefits in just about every area of today’s business kingdom. We are ceaselessly striving to rule over the masses deserting all other developing IT benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of ReactNative, Flutter, Redux, Redis, and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, Axios, Alamofire, etc
- Proficiency with writing automated tests depending on the libraries you use to test.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to
- choose the best solution for the app.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Showcase excellent teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Understand requirement specifications and identify possible solutions with a realistic timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as assigned by the department head.
- ‘Self-motivating and encouraging to give the best out of you, especially during the time when they are pressurized against deadlines.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.intolap.com.