Website Interra Systems
Job Role: Software Engineer
Interra Systems is a global provider of enterprise-class solutions that streamline the classification, quality control (QC) process, and monitoring of media content across the entire creation and distribution chain. Relying on Interra Systems’ comprehensive video insights, media businesses can deliver video with high quality of experience, address new market trends, and improve monetization.
- Obtaining in-depth understanding of design and implementation of existing software product.
- Design, implement and deliver new features required in the product as per deadlines.
- Applying innovation and creativity in design and implementation of features.
- Resolve issues observed during testing and usage of the product.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process, perform thorough testing and take ownership.
- Candidate should be self-driven, motivated, innovative, good team player and open to feedback.
- C++, VC++, Windows or Linux/Unix Platform (C++ must).
- Should have strong programming skills in C++.
- Should be good in Software Design and Architecture.
- Should have very good Analytical skills
- Research orientation in the area of Image/Video Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern recognition and related domain.
- Have hands-on working experience in the area of Image/Video Processing, Computer Vision, pattern Recognition and related domain (Preferred).
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.interrasystems.com.