Job Location: Bangalore
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences.
- Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to solve challenging security problems
- Are you passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing your own code so you deliver high-quality solutions
- Do you like collaborating with others to develop world-class products
- Design components within complex client/ server systems
- Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
- Own and maintain one or many software components.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Familiar with C++/C system software development.
- Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- Pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
- Work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.