Job Location: Bangalore
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry-leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high-risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology.
- Design components within complex client/ server systems
- Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
- Own and maintain one or many software components.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Familiar with C++/C system software development.
- Are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- Adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- Take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
- Work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.