Job Role: Network Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
We believe technology must constantly evolve to make more things possible and all things easier, smarter, and more connected than ever before. We are investing $300 million in our Diversity in Technology Initiative to achieve full representation of women and under-represented minorities at Intel by 2020, through funding, training, hiring, and retention.
Our Network Engineers deliver innovative computing, technology, and communications platforms as well as industry-leading processors, technologies, chipsets, networking components, and software. Working with a large community of hardware and software developers, our engineers help drive industry-standard efforts that enable businesses to reduce costs and support growth opportunities.
- Network Engineers work with Software Development professionals to deliver security and networking drivers.
- We help develop packet processing software for IA-based Embedded Intel®
- Architecture Processors to drive the growth of communication devices, and we develop software for OS deployments.
- We’re looking for candidates with experience in C or C++ programming
- Especially in developing multi-core or multi-threaded software
- You should also have experience with Windows* device driver development and debugging
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.