Job Role: Software Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
InsideView enables an informed world where people have productive conversations powered by the best market intelligence. We provide B2B organizations data, social and news insights, and business connections on their customers and leads. As the world’s leading market intelligence platform, InsideView triangulates company and contact data from over 40,000 sources and delivers it directly into key business applications.
- To conduct extensive data analysis and identify key insights from data using various tools and scripts (MS Excel, SQL, Python, etc.). This would include various phases of manual interventions in addition to utilizing Automated Scripts and Libraries.
- To visualize and propose innovative as well as simple data models to complex problems independently by applying deep knowledge of various programming languages and statistical tools.
- Demonstrate a passion for high-quality data, impact mindset, strongly believe in applying analytical chops to tell a “story” focused on insights and context, not just data.
- Provide excellent data stewardship by understanding the requirements, probe for details, analysis and identifying its trending to deliver projects with high-quality results and within agreed timelines.
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders within the organization for delivering best-in-class service.
- Continuously manage dependencies, resolve impediments and find ways to improve the quality and timeliness of the deliverables.
- Demonstrate accountability and meet all the acceptance criteria defined for the completion of a given Project.
- Record and manage all tasks associated with initiating, tracking, executing and delivery of projects.
- Use best practices to refine and continuously improve project execution, internal documents, and efficiency.
- Strong technical experience with Advanced MS Excel, SQL, Python (Intermediate), & Tableau/Visualization Tools.
- Strong in Extensive Data Analysis – Manual as well as Automated validation and stratification of data.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization using BI tools.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Database concepts.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in working on projects that have exceeded customer expectations within a delivery timeline with high-quality results.
To apply for this job please visit career.insideview.com.