Job Location: Chennai
Information Technology (IT) is no longer the preserve of a small group of “hi-tech” companies or of a small group of tech-savvy individuals; in the past two decades, the application, use, and reach of IT has grown by leaps and bounds to touch every person on this planet. IT has grown substantially simpler than it used to be – a small investment of time on learning a few widely available tools and techniques can make any small business or individual capable of creating their own websites and e-brochures. On the other hand, IT complexity has also grown because of the explosion of IT-enabled products, services, and devices that a system needs to integrate with.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve the issues
- Provide problem analysis and resolve client issues with the aid of available helpdesk tools
- Ensure accurate call comments are entered and appropriate information is provided in escalated calls
- Ensure call standards are maintained with respect to greeting, problem identification, proposed solution, and conclusion
- Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, support policies, procedures, and standards
- Working knowledge of MS product suite, particularly within a customer service or help desk environment
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Fresher also can apply
To apply for this job please visit www.inlogic.in.