Website Infrasoft Technologies Ltd
Job Role: Core Java Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 23rd Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 04:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
InfrasoftTech is a Fintech digital solutions provider serving 450+ financial institutions across 36 countries. InfrasoftTech offers a wide range of Banking Products, Framework based Solutions and Specialized Services. We have over 20 years’ of experience in serving a cross-section of financial enterprises – Retail & Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, SME & Asset Financing, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Brokerage, Capital Markets, and Payment Services.
The breadth of our product offering and services portfolio brings unique convergence of domain and technology. Our processes & execution methodology have evolved to align with different customer segments, ranging from tier 1 multinational banks to mid-sized financial services organizations, small community or rural banks.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the financial services industry will be a plus.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/iterative methodology.
- Prior experience in offshore-onshore development/maintenance projects.
- Good understanding of Oops and RDBMS concepts.
- Proficiency in: Core Java (jdk 1.5+) / J2EE (EJB, JDBC).
- Weblogic : 10.3.2.
- Oracle 11G.
- Tibco rvd 8.3.2.
- Hibernate 3.2.7.
- EHCache 1.2.4.
- Java Swing (nice to have).
- XML, Quartz (scheduler), JUnit.
- Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of atleast one application server (Tomcat, WebLogic preferred).
- Proven expertise in writing ‘good’ code & experience in multi-tiered development projects.
Infrasoft Technologies Ltd.,
# 173, Tecci Park, Block A, 1st Floor,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Sholinganallur, Chennai – 600 119.