Job Role: Tableau Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Location: Pune
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
- Responsible for the design, development, and production support of a range of data visualizations that may span digital mediums; Visualization tools (Tableau), Excel, PowerPoint, Portal Info graphics.
- Understand the business and the data and suggest the best visual treatments for a wide range of scenarios. Partner with the Business Intelligence engineers and Data Analysts to deliver optimized visualizations for their audiences.
- Collaboratively identify the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems.
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
- Lead the complete lifecycle of visual analytical applications; from development of mock-ups & storyboards to complete production ready application.
- Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views and document a company wide data visualization catalog
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
Technology -> Business Intelligence – Visualization -> Tableau
📩 Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.infosys.com.