Job Role: Software Engineer
Be part of the support team in Bangalore and help provide excellent technical support experience for global customers. Resolve production issues and customer issues in a timely manner and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance. Should be hands-on enough to do the technical trouble-shooting as well as work with engineering on product discussions. Look for continuous improvement by incorporating key learnings and Improve support productivity and metrics over time. Should be able to conceive and develop new tools which can aide with complex debugging and automation of repetitive/mundane tasks. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Knowledge of Cloud ecosystems like SFDC, Amazon, Microsoft is highly desirable.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux -Experience with Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, XPath, ZQuery, Java, and J2ee Servers.
- Any Relational Database experience like Oracle, MS-SQL, and DB2 is desirable although not mandatory.
- Data Warehousing fundamentals and Knowledge of ETL and data management are desirable.
To apply for this job please visit informatica.gr8people.com.