Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Such a simple question to ask. So many appropriate answers. Answers that everyone gives. The right answers. The expected answers. Such a complex question when you look behind the scenes. Behind the words, the lines and the s p a c e s between them. Behind the image, and the first impression, and the second or the third. An office filled at 3 is with people staying late. It’s the light in their eyes as they wipe their forehead. It’s the pat on the shoulder and the look they give each other when they offer their support to each other.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
To apply for this job please visit siteapi.indianic.com.