Website IHS Markit
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists, and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace the competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector – from aerospace to automotive.
- Work with the development and business analysis teams to develop acceptance test plans for new products and new functionality on existing products.
- Execute test plans and report defects to the development team. Verify fixes from development.
- We should be able to estimate the testing efforts for automation, from the high-level requirement.
- Keep your manager up to date on test planning and execution status, defects and blocking issues.
- Help setup and manage multiple test environments.
- With the rest of the test team, peer review test approach and test cases for a given release.
- Identify test cases suitable for automation and performance testing.
- Testing web applications and databases will be advantageous
- Formal software test qualification (e.g. CSTE, ISTQB) desirable
- Testing –Experience with Test Management Tools (i.e., IBM Rational Test Manager, IBM RQM, HP Quality Centre, Silk Central Test Manager)
- Defect management tools like JIRA, HP Quality Centre or any other tool
- Design and development of manual test cases/test suite based upon functional and design specifications.
- Knowledge of testing/QA methodologies and processes
- Database schemas and querying tools (i.e., SQL) – advantage
- UNIX Solaris – advantage
- Experience with testing of financial/banking products -advantage
To apply for this job please visit careers.ihsmarkit.com.