Website IHS Markit
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-3 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
- The candidate will be expected to take ownership of the development tasks assigned to them and will produce high-quality software to deliver on these tasks.
- The candidate is expected to be well versed in principles of and best practices in software development and should be able to apply them within the boundaries and constraints of the project they work in.
- With a strong focus on software quality, productivity and delivery, the candidate will seek value in and exercise all aspects of DevOps.
- The candidate should be able to design or assist in designing components and subsystems based on the requirements and specifications provided by the Business Analysts.
- They should be able to decompose their development tasks based on their designs and provide development estimates.
- They will be expected to communicate and collaborate with Business Analysts to clarify requirements. Their collaboration with Quality Assurance will ensure bugs are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Java 8
- Solid software design skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively learn about the system (quick learner)
- Takes pride in their work, committed to meeting deadlines, and producing high-quality code that results in minimal rework
- Understanding of multi-threading
- Understand and write performant, testable, and maintainable code
- Experience in Test-Driven Development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.ihsmarkit.com.