Website IHS Markit
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists, and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace the competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector – from aerospace to automotive.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with internal customers to establish policy for end-user experience on all products or deliverables
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products or deliverables to meet internal customer needs
- Anticipates product or deliverable release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Manages and responds to QA issues within Production teams
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured use cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Identify, record, document thoroughly
To apply for this job please visit careers.ihsmarkit.com.