Job Role: PHP/Drupal Developer
Experience:1 to 5 yrs
Firm grasp of Git-based source controlCompetent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications.Competent with MySQL-based database concepts.Familiarity with automated deployment strategies.Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer.A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies. Experience in NLP/AI Google/Microsoft/IBM Services.
- Expert understanding of Drupal code structure, module architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Expertise in authoring and extending Drupal modules.
- Thorough experience in creating custom extensions.
- Thorough experience in customizing Drupal front-end components using layout Views, blocks, and templates
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations.
- Competent in web services integration’s (REST/SOAP).
- A desire to be personally responsible for the production-level code.
- Ingenuity to leverage all available tools at your disposal.
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Should have exposure to Quality processes and Documentation standards.
To apply for this job please visit ieverware.com.