Website IBoss Tech Solutions
Job Role: Linux Admin / DevOps Engineer
Experience: 1-2 Years
We are a group of functional and technical experts who are passionate about making the benefit of IT and Internet available to all companies, irrespective of their size. Our interdisciplinary team consists of experienced Software engineers, developers, business analysts, QA, data scientists, solutions architects, thus guaranteeing competent, integrated and technically advanced products that can help you in solving for most of your business’ control, transparency and inefficiency problems.
- Candidates require to work closely with US Client.
- Managing SLA’s and understand production criticality.
- Deployment Process (Manual / Automated).
- Server management.
- Documenting changes and process.
- Manage shift and prepare contingency plan for business.
- Middleware administration (Jboss, Wildfly, Tomcat).
- Windows Server Administration.
- SUSE / Red hat Administration.
- Tools knowledge of JIRA / GIT / Bitbucket / Go-Cd / Jenkins.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.ibosstechsolutions.com.