Job Role: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
- You will be part of Squad which will be co-located in Manyata, Bangalore
- You are involved in analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribe
- You will align to a social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project
- Strong Programming Skills
- The Ability for Problem-solving
- Strong Communication skills
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work on deadlines
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.