Job Role: Software Engineer
Analyze business needs and provide IT solutions to meet business requirements
Design and develop IT solutions according to established standards and best practices
Arrange and conduct testing to ensure the quality of deliverables
Provide system support of business applications and resolve problems that may occur during business hours and non-business hours
Provide on-going support and maintenance on existing IT solutions
Maintain a good working relationship with users
Work closely with HSBC business and IT parties to meet business objectives
- Familiar with or hands-on experience in Mainframe
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills in spoken/written/listening English
- Ability to work under pressure, fast learner.
- Team player, proactive, self-motivated and open-minded.
- Proactive, reliable and independent, able to lead subordinates.
- Knowledge in banking applications with business knowledge in securities custody and fund accounting would be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit hsbc.taleo.net.