Company Name: Honeywell
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Java)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Expert in J2EE application development with any application server like Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic etc.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts, Core Java, Multi-threading, Sockets
- Well versed with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Exposure to integrated development environments and source control tools.
Hands on experience with following:
- JSP / Free Marker Templates, Servlet.
- Ant build system.
- Web services framework like CXF, RestEasy, Axis etc.
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell.
You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals.
You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world’s most talented engineers.
To apply for this job please visit www.honeywell.com.