Job Location: Bangalore
Honeywell International Inc. is a publicly-traded conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina united states that produce commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems. In 2018, It ranked 77th in the Fortune 500.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills.
- Automation experience using any scripting language like shell/bash, Powershell, Python
- Experience working in Docker, writing Docker files
- Experience in Kubernetes, Openshift
- Hands-on experience working on Linux systems
- Working on tools like Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working on Ansible
- Good understanding of DevOps.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.