Job Role: Senior Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
To provide end to end technical expertise in SQL Server development to the team in analysis, scoping, design, development, deployment and support the ongoing updates.
1 Understanding customer requirements and translating those requirements into technical solutions.
2 Identify technical risks in requirements and technical implementations and come up with quick POC if required
3 Exploring new technologies and recommending in adopting the right technology for the team
4. Evaluate and implement technological improvements to best support the Engineering software tools integration platform.
- Proven expertise in gathering customer requirements and translating those requirements into technical solutions.
- Good knowledge of Application Integration.
- Logical and Physical Data modeling experience
- Great presentation skills on ideas, influence stakeholders for the best solution or migration
- Highly self-directed – Works well independently or on a team, Work with teams that are spread out geographically.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)?; must be able to communicate with technical developers/stakeholders.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Test Driven Design/Development, Unit Test Frameworks, Mock, and test double approaches.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL, PLSQL.
- Ability to write complex queries in both SQL Server and Oracle.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Ability to work in Heterogeneous fast-paced environments comprising of SQL Server and Oracle
- Good Knowledge of ETL Tools like SSIS and Informatica
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services would be an advantage
- Familiar with Full-Text Search indexes.
- Should be familiar with designing databases.
- Ability to research a solution and apply it to business scenarios.
- Knowledge of MVC design pattern is added advantage
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.