Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience : 0-2 years experience
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Company Profile :
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it’s product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Job Requirements :
- L2 application support requests. Client implementation support.
- Support L1 (Trainee DB Engineers) service requests.
- Follow the SOPs/Playbooks and ensure that they stay relevant.
- Work with Engineering and QA teams on debugging DB related issues.
- Provide on-demand support to our clients (Product, Engineering, Consulting, QA and Customer Value teams)
- Identify the recurring issues, do root cause analysis, suggest and take up initiatives to resolve them
- Assess the service requests and provide inputs to the Database Administration team. Work closely with the DBA team on automation of repetitive tasks.
- Responsible for the setup of lower (testing and integration) environments.
- Required to work in shifts.
- Mentor the trainee database engineers.
- Two to Four years of experience as L1/L2 database support engineer.
- Two to Three years of experience with Oracle or MySQL databases. Preferably MySQL 5.7 and higher.
- One to Two years of experience in working on cloud environments such as AWS or Azure is preferred.
- Experience in writing the basic DML and DDL SQL queries.
- Ability to adopt, willingness to learn and make use of tools related to databases like Monyog, PMM, Percona Toolkit, and Nagios.
- Willing to work in shifts and provide off hour support.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS.
- Experience with DB task automation. Ability to program in Bash shell scripts, PERL, Python, and SQL. Understanding of ansible, and terraforming is a plus.
- Understanding of ITIL Processes – Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Experience with any ticketing system such as Jira Service Desk, Service Now, Zoho is required.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.highradius.com.