Job Role: Front End Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
HackerEarth is an AI-powered, developer assessment software that helps in measuring a developer’s skills accurately through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessments that allows companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure a developer’s performance. Poudly serves 500+ customers across the globe including Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, and more. Assessed more than 1M candidates and support 35+ programming languages. Help recruiters to conduct assessments across 100+ different skills to hire the right candidate.
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Backend Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and deliver high-quality products with unit tests.
- Minimum of 1 Year to 3 years of Experience in Front-End Development
- You have mastery in DOM Manipulation (including Jquery) and understand components, CTAs.
- Experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- Pride in working on advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness
- Exceptional debugging skills and demonstrate complete know-how of using browser-based developer tools
- Proficient with Stylus or LESS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, and SVN
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.hackerearth.com.