Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Gurgaon
With GuestHouser, you’ll never holiday the same way again. Remember that dream home you keep fantasizing about? With GuestHouser feel like an owner, wherever you travel and pay only for the days you stay! Choose from private pool villas, cozy mountain cottages, beachside boutique stays, quirky tree houses, quaint earth caves & more. With 1,75,000+ homes across 2,200+ cities, GuestHouser is India’s largest portal to discover, book and list unique vacation rentals.
We are looking for a seasoned Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a global audience. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Google’s Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and memory optimization.
- Experience in architecture design-patterns such as MVVM , MVP, MVC.
- Knowledge of RxJava.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.