Website Grid Logic
Job Role: Front End/Web Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
To create and code demo games, landing pages to work on tablet and mobile. Where necessary integrate with in-house technical services.Ability to work independently and identify/solve problems effectively and efficiently.
Be responsible for the production of high quality, maintainable code. Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team.Demonstrable experience using Adobe Creative Suite. To aid the design team with knowledge of HTML5 techniques. To work on any other reasonable task requested by your manager
- Excellent knowledge and experience of developing rich microsites using HTML5, CSS, JS
- Experience with RESTful services
- Understanding of Mobile First and Responsive Design
- Technical problem-solving profile
- An innovative approach to projects
- Ability to work under pressure and close deadlines
- Excellent understanding of graphical technicalities
- Excellent optimization skills
- Be able to adhere to and follow existing styles and brand guidelines
- Have an up to date portfolio
- Be able to work with other designers and take direction/criticism.
- Be highly motivated.
- Be able to understand briefs and communicate ideas and solutions.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gridlogic.in.