Website Grid Logic
Job Role: Android Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Headquartered in Delhi, Grid Logic has offices spread across some of the most bustling cities in the world – India (Gurugram, Hyderabad & Mumbai), UK (London), Cyprus and Singapore. Our work culture is a great mix of fun and focuses which is well-reflected in our choice to be at the center of all the action.
- Collaborate daily with the implementation teams to help produce acceptance criteria for user stories, providing technical and domain expertise that helps drive decision making.
- Develop user interfaces that are intuitive, usable, visually appealing, and easy to learn.
- Develop software requirements specifications and software design specifications.
- Develop working, readable, testable, scalable, maintainable, and quality source code.
- Deliver materials on time, on budget, and of high quality.
- Work with hardware and software developers in a wide range of disciplines to develop fully integrated applications.
- Set expectations and establish priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Integrate applications by designing the database architecture and server scripting
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools
- Java I/O
- design patterns
- concurrent programming (multithreading, concurrency, etc.)
- object-oriented programming
- memory management
- unit testing (and mocking frameworks such as Mockito or JMock)
- Knowledge and understanding of profiling tools and memory management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gridlogic.in.