Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 3 Years
Walk-In Date: 27th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM To 02:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies, after being listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain”. GDRC itself has an experienced team of more than 800 researchers, analysts and software professionals based in Hyderabad, India, with diverse industry and educational backgrounds. GDRC hires its employees from educational institutes of global repute, enabling the company to provide high-quality research and analysis.
- Design ,Develop and maintain simple to complex .net applications.
- Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverable are met, on time and of high quality.
- The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality
- engineering, documentation, and general product maintenance.
- To understand specification document and perform coding as per the design and standards & guidelines
- which are defined by Immediate Lead/Manager.
- Able to provide technical/solution guidance to Software Engineers/Junior Programmers.
- Should be able to review the code/ work done by Software Engineers/Junior Programmers.
- Doing impact analysis and resolving in-process problems independently, or with minor input from the technical lead.
- Interfacing with support and other teams for testing, delivery and product dependencies.
- Coordinating with test team members for system testing for specialized scripts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in .Net Framework, C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Hands on experience in product/ project development using MVC.
- Exposure of Endeca Configuration, N Hibernate, JQuery etc.,
- Strong database programming skills(T-SQL).
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and analytical.
- Understanding of web usability issues and information architecture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and flexible to accommodate demanding Project schedules.
- Ability to express technical concepts clearly to people with no technical background.
Progressive Digital Media (Sister company of GlobalData),
2nd Floor, NSL Centrum, Lift lobby 2, Plot No-S1,
Phase 1 and 2, KPHB Colony, Opp: BSNL Office, Hyderabad,
Land Mark – Above Brand Factory and Reliance Trends, Near to Malaysian township Circle.