Website General Data
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
General Data Private Limited was created in 1984 as an Indian company specializing in software development and engineering analysis. With an extensive repertoire of high-end international projects on advanced platforms, our IT strategy and infrastructure is firmly aligned with the rapidly changing demands of the software industry as well as your unique business needs. Our strong points are our systems and methodologies, our commitment, our team and the way we select it, and the wide range of domains and technical skills we cover.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media (SMM) and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Minimum 1-year of hands-on experience
- Fluent in English
- Marketing Background greatly preferred
- Demonstrable managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
To apply for this job please visit www.gdata.in.