Website The Top Geek
Job Role: React Fresher
GeekyAnts is a young Product and Services development company based in Bangalore. We do everything related to web and mobile app development and are extremely passionate about building world-class products. A colony of highly skilled developers and designers, we are huge contributors in the open-source community. We don’t just consider ourselves as coders or designers, but as innovators who love to create digital solutions that transform lives and the way people interact on a day to day basis. NativeBase, our cross-platform UI components library for React Native, is extremely well received by developers across the world. NativeBase has recently crossed over 13,300+ stars on Github and accounts for around 10% of all React Native downloads, which means that if there are 100 React Native apps in the market at a time, 10 of them have NativeBase components in them!
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionalities
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit thetopgeek.com.