Experience: 1-4 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
- Understand the requirements and provide one or more options for the solution, utilizing Salesforce & Apttus best practices.
- Should have worked in Agile Project execution environment.
- Perform hands-on solution design, proofs-of-concept and development, and testing tasks as required in support of the implementation activities
- Work with cross-functional team actively in solution design and implementation
- Share knowledge to proactively identify and prevent issues
- Manage critical customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Salesforce, Apttus CPQ.
- At least 1 Year of Salesforce Configuration and Development experience.
- 1+ Years of Apttus CPQ experience.
- Must have coding experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Apttus CPQ, Data Loader, Salesforce reports & Dashboards.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with the different systems using Webservices (REST or SOAP) or middleware.
- Prior experience with Apttus CPQ, Java, or .NET technologies is a plus.
- Good understanding of the deployment techniques and change management.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gartner.com.