Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Create scripts for given source to harvest
- Work in the Maintenance of scripts on a daily basis
- Suggest alerting capabilities / monitoring the health of our systems or events management.
- Suggest tools to automate processes and eliminate manual operations of repeatable processes, thereby maintaining a highly available scalable platform.
- Work on various projects to improve or create an internal tool (alerting, monitoring or automating processes)
- Peer technical review including design, code review, and testing
- Experience of 1-2 yrs in programming.
- Experience with Python.
- Knowledge of Java and React.
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Good Relational DB experience (SQL)
- Good understanding of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Good understanding of creation and deployment tools (ie: Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Experience in Web scrapping is a plus.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gartner.com.