Website FTD India
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 27 July 2019
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
FAt FTD, we know that beautiful flowers are a special way to celebrate and honor life’s most memorable moments. Our tradition of excellence in flower delivery began over 100 years ago in 1910 when 15 florists joined together to send floral orders across the U.S. by telegraph. Today, as one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the world, we take pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry, and dependability. The consumer business in the U.S. and Canada operates primarily through our website, www.ftd.com, and the 1-800-SEND-FTD telephone number.
- Architect, build and deploy cloud platform microservices by using spring boot.
- Follow Agile Software Development methodology.
- Adhere to best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment.
- Ensure code quality with code design review participation and 100% pass rate on automated regression
- Expert-level Java skills: Can write non-trivial distributed applications using Java libraries.
- Excellent understanding of Generics, concurrency, streams, java collections.
- Strong understanding of Microservices and Cloud-Native Application architectures.
- Excellent in development and deployment of MicroServices by using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and API
gateway (Netflix Zuul).
- Strong Core Spring and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD ) and testing tools such as Junit and Mockito.
- Strong demonstrated usage of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Git, SonarCube, etc.
- Strong DB experience in Relational DB’s and at least one NoSQL DB, like for example MongoDB.
- Experience with Docker containers on Google Cloud Platform, powered by Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of implementing and consuming Restful/HTTP protocols.
- Experience with Web frameworks like React, Redux, and Webpack is a plus.
- Requires excellent spoken and written English skills.
BE/B.Tech./MCA with 70% throughout academics from premier institutions.
The candidate who attended our interview process in the last 6 months is not eligible for this drive.
FTD India Private Limited,
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway Building,
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.
To apply for this job please visit www.ftdcompanies.com.