Website FTD India
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Walk-in Date: 14 Jan 2020
Walk-in Time: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad
At FTD, we know that beautiful flowers are a special way to celebrate and honor life’s most memorable moments. Our tradition of excellence in flower delivery began over 100 years ago in 1910 when 15 florists joined together to send floral orders across the U.S. by telegraph. Today, as one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the world, we take pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry, and dependability.
- Experience in Automation using Selenium & Java.
- Good programming skills using Core Java (including Collections).
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Experience in Automation Framework development.
- Good technical and debugging skills.
- Experience in one or more of CI/CD tools(Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo).
- Experience in testing Web and Client-Server applications.
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and other Quality Assurance processes.
- Team Player, ability to multi-task, work independently and provide excellent follow-through on tasks.
- Good Oral & Written communication skills and able to handle conference calls with UK/USA teams.
- Experience in API testing and automation using Rest Assured.
- Mobile automation using Appium or any other suitable tools/libraries.
- SoapUI, Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Working in cloud technologies.
- Experience with working in Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge in Database and UNIX.
FTD India Private Limited,
D Block, 5th Floor, Wing II,
Cyber Gateway, Hitech city, Hyderabad – 500081.
To apply for this job please visit www.ftdcompanies.com.